Hey guys! Welcome back! Here is a video on how to get more flexible, and great stretching techniques. REMEMBER! This girl your learning from is super flexible and she is a contortionist. So please don’t push yourself to hard. If you need help with getting a split, here’s some tips I have for you.
- Find your good leg that is more flexible, and easier to go into your split. ( most of the time it’s the one you do a cartwheel with. )
2. Go into your split, as far as you can go, and take both arms and put them to the right ( or left ) side of you leg. Make sure your elbows and forearms are on the ground next to your leg. Hold for 10 seconds.
3. Sit up on your knees then put your “good leg” out, and put your nose to your knee, do this for 10 seconds.
4. Go into a lunge position. Keep your back knee off the floor. Hold for 10 seconds.
5. Go into your split and hold for 5-10 seconds.
6. Do this every day! You will get your split in no time. Push a little farther each day. You can do it!💙
7. When you get your split take a small object, put it under your front leg your splitting with, and try an over split! It’s so much fun! Don’t push your self to hard.
This video is for a little extra stretching.